Saturday 7 February 2009

Not only earl grey

My mum suggested: 'why don't you try using some colours on your furniture?' My first reaction was very sceptical - no one does colours, why should I, then? But...

Few days later I found in a magazine interior that amazed me. It was perfect in every single detail - white sofa, walnut brown sideboard and... GREY, wooden coffee table. In that moment I decided I had to have it. Better say: I had to do it myself!

This small piece of furniture begins a new era in my diy - blogger. I have my head full of new, colourful ideas: blue dresser, green sideboard, mustard table with chairs and much, much more...

Oh, I' ve forgotten one more thing: it's (my favourite nowadays) shabby chic. First painted in antique gold, then covered grey and finished with a small sanding work at the end.

1 comment: